Your continued use of the BNTouch Services thereafter shall constitute immediate acceptance of all revised, modified and/or amended terms to this Policy. However, you should review the most up-to-date version of the Policy from time-to-time on the Site. We will notify you of any material changes, amendments or modifications to the Policy through the Site, mobile App, or through other communication. In the event you choose not to agree and accept the new, modified or amended Policy, you shall cease use of all the BNTouch Services and provide us with written notice.
1. Non-Public Information We Collect
The information we collect falls into two categories: Personal Information you provide to us and Navigational Information.
- a. Navigational Information: Navigational information refers to information about your computer, device, VPN information, IP address, the date and time of the visit and how long you remained on our websites or mobile apps, the referral URL (the site from which the visitor has come), the pages visited on our websites and information about the device and browser (such as, browser type and version and operating system), browser history, and geographical location.
- b. Personal Information: This refers to full name, email address, physical address, phone numbers, payment information, credit or debit card numbers, personal financial account information or similar personal identifiers, or any information that can be used to identify you or that we can link to you, such as photos, images, and videos. The Personal Information may be stored and managed on servers and third-party hosting services, as well as our servers.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
- a. We never sell the Personal Information that we collect or receive about you.
- b. BNTouch may use the information you provide us to operate, maintain, and provide you with services, including mortgage and/or real estate information.
- c. BNTouch may use the information you provide us to make better tools, such as by identifying and resolving issues, building new products and services, and enhancing its current products and services.
- d. We may also provide you with information we believe is relevant to you about services we provide, or that our partners provide. You have the right to opt-out of all marketing emails that you receive from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” button located at the bottom of our emails. However, you may not be able to unsubscribe from transactional emails sent from us to you regarding your account with us.
- e. Depending on which of our services you use, and your relationship with BNTouch, we may provide your information to secure third-party service providers and affiliates who help us provide the BNTouch Services to you and fulfill your request(s). By providing us with your phone number or email address, you acknowledge and agree to receiving non-marketing, administrative and transactional communications from us regarding material changes to the BNTouch Services or for customer service purpose.
- f. We may use your information for business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve the BNTouch Services and mobile App, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include Personal Information. We will not use identifiable Personal Information without Your consent;
3. How We Share Information
- a. If you are a commercial partner, the information we collect from you will be used for the purposes of recurring billing (credit card information), updating you about new BNTouch features and updates, and contacting you in the event that you need support or about system updates.
- b. If you are a non-commercial user, BNTouch may disclose Personal Information about you which you authorize us to disclose, for instance to offer you a broader range of services from mortgage and real estate professionals with whom we partner.
- c. At BNTouch, we value your privacy and do not sell, share, or give your Personal Information for the purpose of sales or solicitation. We may, however, periodically send you notifications regarding offers from businesses or service providers that relate to our services. These emails will come directly from BNTouch and we will not share your contact information with these businesses unless you choose to contact them
- d. Some services used on our App and Site are enabled through partners with whom we share your Personal Information to provide the services you request, including, without limitation, processing payment services, analytics services internal administrative services, maintenance of the BNTouch Services, and providing business services to Us or to You. In all cases where We share information with such partners, affiliates, and service providers, we explicitly require them to have privacy and customer data handling policies.
- e. BNTouch reserves the right to share information with third-party data controllers, law enforcement agencies and potential transaction partners where BNTouch and its’ affiliated entities have a legal basis to do so.
4. Limitations on Information Usage BNTouch does not collect names, emails, addresses or other contact information from other applications or services, such as a mobile phone address book or contact list. We do not collect location data. BNTouch also will not share your Personal Information to be used for the purpose of sending you unsolicited commercial offers.
5. Security and Confidentiality of Information We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information. We protect your account information by placing it on the secure portion of our website. Our servers have been enabled with security measures such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology in an attempt to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing your nonpublic personal information that you give or access during a secure session. We take reasonable steps, including requiring password security or using SMS authentication, to verify your identity before granting you access to the services. You can take steps to maximize your security online and protect your confidential information. We require that you enter a unique User Name and Password each time you access secure portions of your account. Never share your Password with anyone, change it periodically, and use a strong password which is not common. You can change your User Name and Passwords at any time through the Set Passwords & Features link under the User Profile tab. When using a BNTouch website, you should always exit by using the “LOG OFF” button at the top of every web page, or close your browser completely. Using insecure wifi or other insecure networks to submit messages or access secure portions of the services is never recommended. No method of security can be absolute. Please be aware of information regarding security vulnerabilities of your devices and browsers or other software used when accessing the BNTouch services. For more information on our technical security and confidentiality practices, please visit our Privacy Statement here: https://BNTouch.com/security/
6. Non-Personal Data Submission You may choose to provide us with information you do not consider private in order to take advantage of BNTouch Service. These could include activities such as signing up for email newsletters, completing surveys, or posting comments on any public posting areas. The information supplied helps us to provide the product or service requested, offer you more personal features, and tailor the services to your interests. Supplying such information is entirely voluntary. However, if you choose not to supply information requested, we may be unable to provide you with services we offer to users of the Site.
8. Consent to Share Information In order for us to provide you the BNTouch Services, you consent to our sharing of information as described below:
- a. Service Providers and Contractors: We reserve the right to disclose to service providers and contractors all of the information that we collect online about you and other visitors to conduct business on our behalf. These activities could include processing payments, maintaining this Site, and providing business services to us or to you.
- b. By Law or to Protect Rights: We may disclose information when we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, to enforce our intellectual property rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of us and our employees, and if necessary to defend against third-party claims. We may also disclose information when requested to comply with a court order, investigation, or governmental request.
- d. With Your Consent: We may share information when you provide us with your consent to do so. This may occur when you consent affirmatively or it may occur through your use of the Site as provided in this Policy. For instance, when you request information or services from our affiliates, partners, service providers, or other third parties through us, or when you post information to our Site, you provide your consent for us to share that information with others pursuant to this Policy.
- e. We Don’t Sell Information: We will not share your Personal Information with any third party who is not affiliated with us except as described in this Policy. We don’t like spam any more than you do and we will not share your Personal Information to be used for the purpose of sending you unsolicited commercial offers. Please bear in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Information available for viewing by third parties online – for example through comments and participation in forums or through email – that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
9. Retention of Information
- a. We will only keep your Personal Information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete, de-identify it or anonymize it. If this is not possible (for example, because your information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store until deletion is possible.
- b. If you have elected to receive marketing communications from Us, we may retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our content or services, such as when you last opened an email from us or ceased using your account. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
10. Your Data Privacy Rights and Choices
- a. CCPA: BNTOUCH BELIEVES THAT, UNDER OUR CURRENT BUSINESS PRACTICES, WE ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO COMPLY WITH THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT (CCPA). However, we wish to ensure you are comfortable with our use of your Personal Information pursuant to this Policy, and therefore voluntarily provide the following privileges to you:
- i. Request Not To Share: If you prefer that we do not disclose Personal Information about you to our partner companies described in the paragraphs above, you may opt-out of those disclosures by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by changing your preferences through our Site or App.
- ii. Right to Opt-Out: If you’d like to no longer receive marketing or promotional emails from us, you have the right to opt-out by either clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails, by contracting us at email@example.com, or by changing your preferences through our Site or App.
- iii. Right to Delete: If you would like to delete your Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Storage of Information All information gathered on in accordance with this Policy is stored within a database accessible only by us. We will use industry standard measures, including encryption where appropriate. However, as effective as the reasonable security measures we implement may be, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information supplied will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet. For more information on our technical security and confidentiality practices, please visit our Privacy Statement here: https://BNTouch.com/security/
12. Changes to this Policy The Internet and relevant state and federal law are always evolving. If we need to change this Policy at some point in the future, we’ll post the modified Policy on our site, or link it to an update to our apps, and update the Effective Date of the policy to reflect the date of the changes. If you are concerned with how your information is used you should check this webpage periodically. By continuing to use the services after we post any such changes, you accept the Policy as modified.
13. Non-U.S. Users and Visitors The BNTouch services are hosted in the United States and are intended for, and directed to, users in the United States and Canada. If you are a user accessing the services from any other region or country and if your laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure differ from that of the United States (specifically Delaware), please be advised that this Policy is governed by Delaware law and by continuing to use the services you are transferring your Personal Information to the United States and consent to its laws.
Contact Information: For answers to other questions regarding the BNTouch Privacy Statement, please email@example.com